Providing for our residents’ social and emotional needs is as important to us as looking after their physical well-being. To meet those, Garden Terrace offers many social activities for our residents!
- Bingo and other games of residents’ choice
- Exercise sessions in a private or group environment.
- Gentle stretching to promote positive attitudes toward health and inner peace
- A variety of movies, books and magazines are always available
- Social times to keep residents abreast of local and world events and share friendly conversation.
- Arts and Crafts sessions allow residents to enjoy artistic expression.
- Field Trips (when weather allows): luncheons, The Big Fresno Fair, scenic drives, etc.
- Parties for special holidays (Resident and Staff birthdays are celebrated each month!).
- Pet Therapy: for petting, giving and receiving affection.
Mother’s Day Tea Party
- Father’s Day backyard BBQ
- Valentines Day Party
- Gala Christmas party features a holiday table with treats of the season.